Wednesday, March 2, 2016

The Royal Colour: Purple

I hope we were able to learn one or more colours shades of the pink colour and their names. Here comes the next one. I will say I personally like this colour as it depicts royalty. And what more? I can almost say that it is the best colour of the traditional ruler of my town, HIM Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi, OjajaII, the OOni of Ile-Ife Kingdom.
So I urge you to take a special interest in this colour and it variants and have a feel of royalty and an aura of royalty around you whenever you adorn anything in that colour.
Ohkay, enough with the stories already. Here comes the shades.
  • Purple
  • Mauve
  • Violet
  • Boysberry
  • Lavender
  • Plum
  • Magneta
  • Lilac
  • Grape
  • Periwinkle
  • Sangria
  • Eggplant
  • Jam
  • Iris
  • Heather
  • Amethyst
  • Rasin
  • Orchid
  • Mulberry
  • Wine
And the palette shows thus:

No comments:

Post a Comment